leave application for sick

 
From 
        John
        VIII-A
        Don Bosco higher secondary school
        Pondicherry
To
       The principal
       Don Bosco higher secondary school
       Pondicherry


Subject: Application for sick leave.
Respected Sir,
             with due respect, I am here to inform you that, I am suffering from fever since last night. The doctor had advised me to take for four days rest.  therefore I request you to grant me leave for four days' leave from ----- to---- 
                                                    Thanking you,
                                                                                                                   Yours faithfully,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

leave application for medical leave/ leave application for surgery