leave application for medical leave/ leave application for surgery


leave application for surgery

From
Ben,
Name of the position,
Address

To
The manager,
Name of the company

Subject: leave application for surgery

Respected sir,

        With due respect,I am writing this letter to inform you that I am going abroad for heart
surgery. I request you to consider my leave application of three months from ....... to ...... I have
handed over my current project to Mr. Ken is capable of handling the project without any
obstacles. Provided that I recover earlier, I will be back to the office the very week. I request you to
take my requisition into consideration and grant me leave aforesaid days.
                                             Thanking you
                                                                                     yours truely,
                                                                                         Ben,

Comments